Search

Thursday 14 June 2007

Forza 2 Xbox 360 - First Impression


Well over the weekend in London Heathrow airport, where I seem to be spending most of my life at the moment, I purchased Forza Motorsport 2.

Now I firstly have to admit that I am not a driving game fan, as I find them a little boring, and no matter what the quality of the game, its not really my cup of tea.

Anyway after a lot of hassle from my mates in the UK, I succumbed and bought it, along with Shadowrun. (I wanted the latter)

OK well first impression were not good, I popped in the disk, started the game and played Arcade mode, and thought oh dear another driving style game........ after 10 mins I'd had enough and played Shadowrun.

Last night though, with a lot of peer pressure from my mate, Gay Ray, I gave it a proper go and played career mode. Again first impressions were another racing game, but as I got into it a little more, the graphics, handling and AI of the game were actually very very good, I started off with a Mini Cooper S, which was ok, then went onto a Mazda MX5, which handled completely different, and so on so forth.......

After this I had a few online races with Gay Ray, or Gaymondo as we like to call him, were I raced in a Pagani Zonder, which was fantastic.

Stats for the night:
Gaymondo = 13 Wins (48 hours training)
Bishop = 7 Wins (2 hours training)

So all in all it was a good Craic.

I have not been reformed into loving Driving games by Forza, but would have no problem in playing it more and more.

Overall Rating 8-10

No comments: