Search

Thursday 21 June 2007

Torrent - P2P - Online Content

I have never been very big on the whole Torrent thing, to be honest even being technical, I still have problems trying to get my head around the whole thing.

For years I have been using Limewire as a P2P client, for downloading, of course due to legal reasons, I only download music and films I already own for archiving reasons........... ;-)

Anyway, recently I have found that clients like Limewire seem to have been bombarded with snippets of films and music, example: you download the whole song, but it is only the first 10 seconds on a constant loop.

Yesterday however I stumbled across TV Links a site that links through to a whole host of movies and TV series (Spent 3 hours last night watching the Battlestar Galactica Season 3)

Browse through, I am sure you'll find something enjoyable to watch.

No comments: